No announcement yet.

Editor buttons disappeared! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Editor buttons disappeared! Help!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Buttonsgoneaway.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	3722332

This is what I see trying to post a new article. Buttons from the editor have disappeared!

I disabled all plugins, checked for suspicious file versions but nothing worked!

How to fix that?
    Check my site and don't worry if it's all Greek to you
    It's all Greek to everybody

First thing to check:

Admin CP > Settings > Options > Style and Language Settings > Check to see if the default style for mobile browsers is set to "Default Style". If it is, then set it to none.

Comment

Thanks.
      Check my site and don't worry if it's all Greek to you
      It's all Greek to everybody

Comment

I've the same problem.
        I've set the default style for mobile browsers to none but the problem pesists.

Comment

I HAVE THIS EXACT PROBLEM AS WELL! Has anyone figured out how to fix it??? VBulletin really needs to get on the ball in terms of this error as clearly it is a problem. My mobile browsers are set to none, problem still exists. If anyone knows how to fix this, some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
          a

Comment

Originally posted by forexcurrencytrades1 View Post
            I HAVE THIS EXACT PROBLEM AS WELL! Has anyone figured out how to fix it??? VBulletin really needs to get on the ball in terms of this error as clearly it is a problem. My mobile browsers are set to none, problem still exists. If anyone knows how to fix this, some help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
            As you were asked to do in the last thread where you posted about this, Open a Support Ticket.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
              As you were asked to do in the last thread where you posted about this, Open a Support Ticket.
              Since this is clearly not an isolated incident, I am thoroughly confused as to why it would be necessary to open a support ticket and thus be forced to grant access to my cpanel and ftp, as doing so potentially compromises the security of my site which I do not want. Seeing as how there are multiple users with this exact same issue, don't you think it may be possible for someone on your end to go in and figure out what the problem is? Rather than inconvenience your customer base by requiring me to grant access to my server for an issue that is clearly not of my doing, perhaps in the name of good customer service you could spare me such trouble. Is this asking too much? Thanks.
              a

Comment

Originally posted by forexcurrencytrades1 View Post
                Since this is clearly not an isolated incident, I am thoroughly confused as to why it would be necessary to open a support ticket and thus be forced to grant access to my cpanel and ftp, as doing so potentially compromises the security of my site which I do not want. Seeing as how there are multiple users with this exact same issue, don't you think it may be possible for someone on your end to go in and figure out what the problem is? Rather than inconvenience your customer base by requiring me to grant access to my server for an issue that is clearly not of my doing, perhaps in the name of good customer service you could spare me such trouble. Is this asking too much? Thanks.
                Because the most common reason is that the mobile style is setup to be the same as the non-mobile style. You stated this isn't the case so it is an uncommon reason for your problem. Without being able to determine why your editor isn't showing up, we can't propose a fix. Since we need access to the AdminCP and possibly the FTP to determine why, then you need to open a ticket so the information can be transmitted securely. If you don't want us to perform this diagnostic for you then don't open a ticket. We're trying to provide you the support you are asking for in something less than a 1000 post thread. As we relay back and forth an unknown number of reasons that could cause issues on your forum.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X