X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget101
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    I'm unsure why this would be a problem for you and no one else but if you are sure you have uploaded all the 4.2.2 files correctly please edit the file-

/forum/packages/vbforum/search/result/post.php
    The file in 4.2.2 PL4 does NOT contain this line of code. Thanks for the fix, thought I'd let you know so you can update it!

I'm wondering, will this line also affect:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_search_forumids() in /vb/search/criteria.php on line 414 ?

Leave a comment:

• Budget101
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    I'm unsure why this would be a problem for you and no one else but if you are sure you have uploaded all the 4.2.2 files correctly please edit the file-

The file in 4.2.2 PL4 does NOT contain this line of code. Thanks for the fix, thought I'd let you know so you can update it!

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied

On line 90 (which is blank) right after line 89 which is:
    PHP Code:
            require_once(DIR '/includes/functions_user.php'); 
    Add the line-
    PHP Code:
            require_once(DIR '/includes/functions_databuild.php'); 
    Re-save and re-upload the file.

I believe that should solve the issue assuming your functions_databuild.php is the correct VB 4.2.2 version.

If you use Windows be sure you edit the file with a text editor like Notepad2 or Notepad++ and not the built in Windows Notepad which can cause its own problems. Both those programs are free and easy to find with Google.

Please let me know if it works or not, we may need to open a bug report on it.

Leave a comment:

• basilrath
    replied
    Any ideas ???????

everytime a section is added the link shows error?

such as
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_phrase_group() in /www/sites/718/cd3/www.tabletennistalk.co.uk/web/forum/packages/vbforum/search/result/post.php on line91

Leave a comment:

• basilrath
    replied
    already updated and on 4.2.2

www.tabletennistalk.co.uk

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Upgrade to 4.2.2 if you haven't already.

Leave a comment:

• basilrath
    replied
    The problem is when i add a section

it creates and shows in admin but goes that code fault when clicked, which never happened previously ???

any ideas welcome

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Does your webhost have eaccelerator installed?

Leave a comment:

• basilrath
    started a topic Error code line

Error code line

Question on deletion and error codeline

im getting this error on a link that previously worked before moving server but now isnt:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function fetch_phrase_group() in /www/sites/718/cd3/www.tabletennistalk.co.uk/web/forum/packages/vbforum/search/result/post.php on line 91