No announcement yet.

All inline images are at full size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am not using a tag.. i just upload the image via uploader and i click insert inline. then i double click on image in order to select size, alignment but the result is full size. i am using default and custom template with no difference. what else can i try?

Comment

up! any help?

Comment

You put in a support ticket and so we have been responding there. No sense in us responding in the thread and the ticket.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Did anyone find a fix for this, I am using 4.2.2 with the exact same PHP & MySql Settings as the OP and am experiencing the EXACT Issue.

Comment

Here's how I fixed it in mine: login to your server root> includes>class_wysiwygparser.php and looked up line 481:

if (preg_match('#attachment.php\?attachmentid=(\d+)#si', $img_url, $matches) AND preg_match('#class=(\'|"|)([a-z0-9_-\s]+)?\s*previewthumb\s*([a-z0-9_-\s]+)?(\\1)#si', $fullurl))

the ranges are incorrect: [a-z0-9_-\s]

I changed them to [a-z0-9-_\s] and now it works just fine.

Code:
               if (preg_match('#attachment.php\?attachmentid=(\d+)#si', $img_url, $matches) AND preg_match('#class=(\'|"|)([a-z0-9-[COLOR=#FF0000]_[/COLOR]\s]+)?\s*previewthumb\s*([a-z0-9-[COLOR=#FF0000]_[/COLOR]\s]+)?(\\1)#si', $fullurl))

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...52#post4047552

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X