Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Can you give us a lnk as an example? Also, if you have ticket support under your license then you can raise a ticket as it is our priority support channel

Leave a comment:

• CPOWA
    replied
    Originally posted by tpearl5 View Post
    having this issue as well - did anyone ever find a solution?
    Ah, I doubt it. I'm suddenly having the same problem. We're seriously looking into XenForo, which doesn't seem to have as many problems and does have a support staff who seems to care about their customers, as vb once did.

Leave a comment:

• tpearl5
    replied
    having this issue as well - did anyone ever find a solution?

Leave a comment:

• tuncalik
    replied
    We also have vbulletin CMS 4.22 and with the same problem: Image Settings don't always show up (appears only on first double-click during editing). Furthermode, image settings don't work (image alignment, image size etc.)

Tunc

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I am talking about using your browser webtools. I usually use firebug in firefox or just the built-in Chrome Developer Tools when using Chrome.

Leave a comment:

• Elenna
    replied
    I have not tried that yet, I will do that tonight - thanks! The "webtools", is that in the "no not upload" folder of the archive?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Have you disabled all other products/modifications to see if you still have the same issue? Have you tried viewing the page using your webtools to see if a certain file is giving a 404 problem?

Leave a comment:

• Elenna
    started a topic [CMS] Image Settings Box Doesn't Always Display

Image Settings Box Doesn't Always Display

We are running 4.2.2. Some of our CMS articles are not displaying the Image Settings box when you double-click on an attached image. For other CMS articles, it does work just fine.

We have removed the image from the article, run the scheduled tasks to completely remove it from the article, and then re-attached it, and the box does not display. The screen briefly greys out like it is going to pop up, but no options display and the focus returns to the article being edited. It appears to be image-related, because I will attach another image to the same article, and the pop-up will appear for that image, but not the other one.

I have verified that the "source" view has the ATTACHMENT=CONFIG option around the attachment ID.

I have also switched back to the default theme, and the behavior persists.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X