• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by gRooV View Post
    Hello all,
    i have the same problem after updated to 4.2.2... all uploaded inline images are shown at full size. i choose medium or small but nothing happened. any solution?
    This is a different issue altogether. You should open your own support thread with all the information located in this post:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

One thread per issue please.

Leave a comment:

• gRooV
    replied
    Hello all,
    i have the same problem after updated to 4.2.2... all uploaded inline images are shown at full size. i choose medium or small but nothing happened. any solution?

Leave a comment:

• HondaATC
    replied
    Wow...so if I have an "image gallery" of 30-40 high resolution photos I want to make in the CMS, each photo being 3-4mb in full size, I have to load all160mb worth of photos when the article loads?

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I think there is some confusion... In the Article Previews thumbnail images are used and working in 4.2.2. But in an actual article the full sized image is always used for in-line images- the phrasing for choosing an image size (thumbnail / medium / large / full-size) is unfortunate- it should be more like small / medium / large / full-size. I don't think there was any intent for it to be a thumbnail image such as those created elsewhere in the software. I know on my 4.2.2 forum regardless the image size I choose the actual image file loaded is always the full size image. Just re-tested and confirmed this.

Leave a comment:

• HondaATC
    replied
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8308 This is the issue I'm inquiring on, which it would appear was fixed quite a long time ago, but I still have the issue in the 4.1.12 install I just finished.

Leave a comment:

• HondaATC
    replied
    Could you reference a JIRA to this issue? I would like to try hotfixing this myself as 4.2.2 breaks some other stuff on my site that may be more difficult to correct

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You need to update to 4.2.2 for image scaling to work properly.

Leave a comment:

• HondaATC
    started a topic CMS Thumbnails / Image Scaling

CMS Thumbnails / Image Scaling

I recently upgraded to 4.1.12, and am still encountering an issue with the CMS not generating actual thumbnails for attachments that are uploaded. Its simply taking the full size image and just scaling it down. I recall this being a bug in prior versions, and for years I just left my install a lone, but I recently wanted to do a very image heavy article and needed this resolved, so I upgraded.

I did rebuild the thumbnails, all 175,000 of them.

CMS Thumbnail Override setting is set to "No". (This should be correct, right?)

Please advise, thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X