No announcement yet.

How to make the user name to be color.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make the user name to be color.

I had vb 4.2.2 . Can some one show me how to make Moderator , Sup-Moderator'name to be colored, please . thank you

Edit the usergroups and add HTML markup to the two fields provided. The first field is for the opening tag of the HTML markup. The second is for the closing tag.

If you want users to be blue in 14 point Arial and italic you would add this to your additional.css template:
    Code:
    .registeredusers {color:blue; font-size:14pt; font-family: Arial; font-style: italic;}
    Then in the usergroups edit the Registered Usergroup and add this for the opening HTML:
    Code:
    <span class="registeredusers">
    And add this for the closing HTML:
    Code:
    </span>
    Repeat for different usergroups.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

thank so much Wayne Luke

Comment

I mean i want to make difference color to Register user , Moderator , Sup-Moderator , Administrator.

Comment

You can repeat Wayne's steps replacing "registeredusers" with the name of any usergroups you want. Then all regsitered users will be blue (for example) all moderators might be green, all admins red, etc...

If you want to let individual users pick their own individual colors you would need some sort of custom modification- that isn't possible by default in the software.

Comment

where I am going to add this code .registeredusers {color:blue; font-size:14pt; font-family: Arial; font-style: italic;} to css . Because I try but it not working . Can you show me more details , please

Comment

Hi Viethamvui,

You can always use <font></font> in the boxes shown below.

Example:

1st Box: <font color="#FF0000">
              2nd Box: </font>

With the option of add extra markup like <b> & </b>.

Open tags in your first box & closing tags in your second box.

-D

Comment

Thanks all for your helps

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X