Facebook Connect Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Facebook Connect Problem

Hello, I am facing problem while connecting to facebook in my vBulletin 4.1.8 forum. I am not sure but I guess it is happening since I upgraded my board from 4.1.7 to 4.1.8. Whenever I click on Facebook connect button, after a lot of time, a new page loads and give me this error.

Unable to contact the facebook server; if this condition persists, contact the admin
    I have neither made any changes to Facebook Connect in vBulletin Administration Panel nor in Facebook Developer page of my application.
    Last edited by Gursimran; Fri 2 Dec '11, 11:53am.

Bump...!

Comment

I have the same problem, running 4.1.9.

Comment

That's an issue at Facebook's end if the server can't be contacted. Make sure that all settings within the app and vB are correct then try again. Also check that no default vBulletin files are being flagged as 'File does not contain expected contents' in a Suspect File Version check via:

AdminCP > Maintenance > Diagnostics
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

I also have this problem with 4.1.10 and 4.1.11, but there is one forum (on the same server) working well for me. Very strange.

Comment

I got the same problem, help me please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X