X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem: I can't see my own profile

Hi. I'm the administrator of a vBulletin forum with:
    * vBSEO

I moved from my hosting and everything is fine, except I can't see my own profile.

I can see others profiles and other members can see my profile and their own too.

I tried with another account and I can see my profile there.

I never had that problem before.

Of course, I tried disabling vBSEO and all worked fine... but disabling vBSEO is not an option for me... too many links that I can't change now (there isn't an "automatic" reverse for that, right?).

Can you help me? Am I missing something?

We don't provide support for third part addons, and if disabling vbseo fixes it you'll need to support vBSEO yourself, or from the community at large, vBulletin.org would be a better place. Since vBSEO is dead and abandoned you should either make plans to migrate to something that will continue to be supported, or how get off vBSEO all together.

Comment

Well, I finally disabled vBSEO for member profiles and now it gives me "normal" urls... but even then I can't view my profile while I'm logged. :S

Comment

Even if you disable ALL of yuour third party addon? What happens when you try?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X