How to verify site ownership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How to verify site ownership

My site was recently hacked due a security flaw (according to my host) and I now have a google warning that I need to have removed so that people are not scared to visit my site. To have google check my site out I need to request that they do so, but I can not because I cant verify site ownership. On a regularhtml site I can put in the code that they provide, do prove I own the site, but I dont know how to work that on a vbulletin site.

These are my 3 options so I need to do the easiest of the 3 things:

Upload an HTML file to your serverYou can use this option if you are able to upload new files to your site.
    Add a meta tag to your site's home pageYou can use this option if you are able to edit your site's HTML.
    Add a DNS record to your domain's configurationYou can use this option if are able to sign in to your domain registrar or hosting provider and add a new DNS record.

the first one would be the easiest just click the link given download it and upload it to your root folder in ftp

Comment

Option 1 and 3 can be easily done if your the owner and doesn't require any adding code to vb templates. But if you must go that route, try the header (at the beginning) or the footer at the end.
      www.cdmagurus.com
      www.cellphone-gurus.com

Comment

Thnaks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X