Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum Display Layout Issues

Hello

I have recently upgraded from 3.8.x to 4.1.8 - everything went fine, had no issues with the upgrade, but I have a slight irritating little problem which I can't seem to get to the bottom of.

I intially thought it may be related to the skins so I tried the default VB style, but it's the same on there too. If you have a look at the image I have attached and see what you think? It's the part to the right hand side where it is supposed to show who the last post was by and also underneath the thread title isn't displaying properly either.

Cheers
    Lee

http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/forumdisplay.png

Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Don't know why I didn't think to try this myself!!! I think spending many hours trying to sort it you forget the obvious lol

That got rid of the problem, so I'll disable each plugin/product one at a time to find which is causing the issue

Cheers!

Comment

When I disable the plugin system, the problem fixes itself, but when I re-enable, it comes back... I've managed to uninstall all the plugins except one, which seems to crash MySQLd whenever I try to uninstall it, but it is disabled.

Any logs or anything I can look at that might give a clue what's causing this?

Cheers

Comment

You can check your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X