Originally posted by chess100 View Post

Should be make

Set the Asset Manager Upload to Yes?
    AJAX upload by default
    or NO
    options?
    which one we should choose?
    thank you
    I specifically said "Yes, AJAX Upload by Default" in the post you quoted. Not sure how to be more clear here.

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    What about multi file upload ability? How do we get that back?

Leave a comment:

• chess100
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You can disable the flash uploader under Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options. Set the Asset Manager Upload to Yes, AJAX upload by default. However as Zachery said, if you delete the file then vBulletin will automatically switch.
    Should be make

Set the Asset Manager Upload to Yes?
    AJAX upload by default
    or NO
    options?
    which one we should choose?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• SvetSatova
    replied
    So by doing this we are removing multiple image upload capability just like that!? Are you kidding me!? There will be a riot on my forum because of this.

Do you have another multiple image upload solution as a backup, or we are stuck with basic uploader!?

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    Also, this seems to have removed the multiple image upload ability.

Leave a comment:

• joeychgo
    replied
    Perhaps this should be added to the announcement thread...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can disable the flash uploader under Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options. Set the Asset Manager Upload to Yes, AJAX upload by default. However as Zachery said, if you delete the file then vBulletin will automatically switch.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The javascript uploader is an automatic fallback, if the flash uploader is not available. If you want to disable the Asset Manager all together, you can in the vBulletin Options

Leave a comment:

• donald1234
    replied
    So how do we make the "basic uploader" default seeing as the normal flash based uploader no longer works?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The flash uploader script has been deleted from the CDNs by Yahoo according to their announcement.

Leave a comment:

• YUI flash uploader exploit and the vb recommended fix

VB Team,

I may be mistaken here but if people are using the hosted version of YUI (i.e. via Google or Yahoo) then how are they to delete the flash uploader script? At the very least you should be releasing an update that completely disables that functionality whether the YUI scripts are hosted locally or externally.