X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Originally posted by byalik View Post
    Thank you for completely ignoring my question and stating the obvious.
    Actually, what she stated is the full range of possibilities and limitations of what you want to do (without modifying the code). Show the proper respect for the great folks who are here to help us.

Leave a comment:

• byalik
    replied
    Thank you for completely ignoring my question and stating the obvious.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You assign layouts to sections. All the articles/pages in those sections will have the same layout that is assigned to the section.

Leave a comment:

• byalik
    replied
    Not exactly my scenario but lets say I do, is that possible?
    Another question. We are allowed to define a template for the static page, is that possible to do the same for an articles page.

Leave a comment:

• bszopi
    replied
    Just so I understand correctly, you have 10-15 static pages in 1 section, and you want each static page to have its own unique layout. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• byalik
    replied
    Other suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• byalik
    replied
    That is a crappy way of doing it. I have 10-15 static pages for 1 section. I wouldn't to have a different layout for that section and the static pages.

Leave a comment:

• bszopi
    replied
    Make a section specific for that static page, on the static page options, select YES for "Full Display in Section Page", and then you can apply a layout to that specific section and it will then be the layout for that specific static page.

Leave a comment:

• byalik
    started a topic [CMS] Static Page Question

Static Page Question

Can we control the layout that a static page uses or can it only use the layout that it pulls from whatever section it is in