Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not login to forum with any user

Hi

2 nights ago a technical problem happened for Apache Web server and then technical director fix it and he is update the version of apache to 2.4 and php tp 5.4 then last night i can not login to admincp and any user and new register user the massage error is :

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

The things I've done to fix it:

i disable the plugin in config.php with( define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); ) code

i use the tools.php and (Reset Cookie Domain)

I got a new member registration

But the problem still exists with all of users. I do not know how to fix

please help
    We do not do buying and extended

Run the following query:

TRUNCATE TABLE strikes;

Your strikes table has filled up.

Comment

i inster this cod ( TRUNCATE TABLE strikes; ) into the [Run Query] from tools.php and click the run. But certain events did not occur and the problem was solved.

Comment

This error was wrong because i am update the Apache from 2.2 to 4.2 and i have Nginx on server. This problem was solved by disabling the Web Server

does anyone know why this web server is a problem with vbulletin?

Comment

It is likely not passing the correct IP address of the users but instead passing it's own IP address so all users look like they are coming in on the same IP address. As a result if any user gets a wrong password it counts against everyone.

In the VB 4.2.2 config.php file there is some code at the bottom of the file that can help deal with this situation- you will need to know the ip address of the server causing the issue. If you have an old config.php file you'll need to update to the more recent one included in a download package (config.php,new) - be sure to copy over your old info exactly before changing files.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X