Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Matthews
    replied
    If you are in the UK you can have my vBulletin book for the cost of the postage.
    I have outgrown it now.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Matthews
    replied
    Me too, this time last year I knew nothing about vbulletin.
    I bought a vbulletin book on ebay, read that and have gone from strength to strength.
    I still get stuck from time to time.

Just make a backup of any file you are messing around with and then give it a go.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by nkscouting View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to pay a professional who can come over to my house to solve the problem. I don't know how to disable anything. )
    Use a plain text editor like notepad++ (assuming you are on a PC) and make the change to your config.php file and then upload it to your server. You may want to keep a copy of the unedited config.php file also.

Leave a comment:

• EgyKit
    replied
    mmmm, just give it a try! 1st time I installed vBulletin I know nothing about PHP, after trials and mistakes now I can handle PHP codes, creating cusotm plugins to my forum

Originally posted by nkscouting View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to pay a professional who can come over to my house to solve the problem. I don't know how to disable anything. )

Leave a comment:

• nkscouting
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• nkscouting
    replied
    Unfortunately, all of the suggestions are over my head. I own a copy of vbulletin and that's all I know about it.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Please see the link below for known causes of blank or white pages and the steps to resolve these:

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/blank_pages

Leave a comment:

• nkscouting
    started a topic [Forum] My forum won't let people register.

My forum won't let people register.

When people try to register on my forum that I have for my website (http://www.nkscouting.com)
    all they get is a blank page. I would appreciate it if someone could help me.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X