Paid subscriptions has stopped working after paypal email change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Paid subscriptions has stopped working after paypal email change

I have some (1 year) paid subscriptions activated which were working fine until I changed my email address for the Paypal account.

Now if someone subscribes they no longer get promoted to the specified usergroup.

I have checked that I reentered the email adress correctly in Payment API

Can anyone help please?

If youy change the paypal email users will have to make a new subscription, it won't continue old subscriptions.

You seem to be saying two different things- are old subscriptions not working or are new subscriptions not working, or both?

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
      If youy change the paypal email users will have to make a new subscription, it won't continue old subscriptions.

You seem to be saying two different things- are old subscriptions not working or are new subscriptions not working, or both?
      New subscriptions are not working.

Comment

Link to your site?

Are you sure the person who paid via paypal did so via credit card or paypal balance? If they paid by echeck via paypal they won't be promoted until the echeck clears which can take up to a week. This is normal behavior.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X