Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cjg
    replied
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help. The addon was "PM Usergroups Addon", not sure how it affected the moderated members, but that was the problem.

Happy Holidays to all of you!.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    It's line 1902 in the user.php file in admincp that needed investigation-

The line is-
    PHP Code:
    ($hook vBulletinHook::fetch_hook('private_insertpm_process')) ? eval($hook) : false
    So the problem is due to a 3rd party plugin or modification that runs on the private_insertpm_process hook.

Go to Admin CP -> Plugins & Products -> Plugin Manager, then hit CTRL+F on your keyboard to bring up "Find on page" in your browser- search for: private_insertpm_process

There likely aren't too many products that use this hook- if you are lucky there is just one, Take note of the product(s) that use it and disable them one at a time in Product Manager to confirm which one is the problem.

Once you have determined the issue keep it disabled or contact the mod author for help getting the issue resolved.

Leave a comment:

• cjg
    replied
    Here is the error from the Error Log file.

Code:
    [26-Dec-2013 09:32:14 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare getUsers() (previously declared in /home/xxxxx/public_html/brc/admincp/user.php(1902) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/brc/admincp/user.php(1902) : eval()'d code on line 15
    I have looked at the user.php in admincp there is nothing on line 15, I have also tried to open any include files to check there( admin_functions.php, etc )
    Last edited by Joe D.; Fri 27 Dec '13, 3:23am.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    There are several user.php files in VB 4.2.2 but none seem to have any actual code on line 15- could you please provide an exact copy of the full error?

Leave a comment:

• cjg
    started a topic moderate users - admincp

moderate users - admincp

I have 2 vbulletin websites, one I can moderate multiple members at once, on the other site I have a bug when I activate more than like 3 users it gives me an error saying "cannot re declare GetUsers() on line /user.php line 15. There is no modifiactions done to the php pages, as I removed all files and uploaded the new update 4.2.2. This bug has been this way for awhile not sure how it started. can anyone help with this problem? or have you had this problem before?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X