Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Extract e-mail list from database

Hi,

I need to extract/generate a list of _all_ my users including username, e-mail address and first name where the user checked "I would like to receive email from the board's admins".

I have had a look into the db, but cannot find the table where first/last names and the checkbox "Admin emails" are.

Could anyone give me a hint, or the sql-query I have to use?

Thanks in advance,

That information should be in the (table_prefix)user table.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Just realized there are no fields for first and lastname in the database. My mistake... But what is the name of the "Receive email from admins" and its values for yes/no ?

Thanks!

Comment

Why not just use the "generate mailing list" function in the AdminCP?

Comment

Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
          Why not just use the "generate mailing list" function in the AdminCP?
          Does that function ignore users with the "Receive emails from admins" unchecked?

Comment

Originally posted by Micke Andersson View Post
            Does that function ignore users with the "Receive emails from admins" unchecked?
            Your choice. Has a good filter system. Generates a clean CSV to copy and paste as you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by nakedanvil View Post
              Your choice. Has a good filter system. Generates a clean CSV to copy and paste as you wish.
              Yepp, saw that earlier. The problem is that I've added two custom fields in my board, that I have to include in the e-mail list. So I need a query to fetch all content. However, I cannot find the table where the custom fields and their values are saved. Anyone that knows?

Thanks
              Last edited by Micke Andersson; Fri 25 Nov '11, 2:35pm.

Comment

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X