X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurd
    replied
    Originally posted by reefcorals View Post
    If you switch to basic uploader there is no button, please try, as I cannot understand how its happening to my members on my site and me on here.
    You're not listening to me. The button is there. "Upload File(s)" is the button. But no matter..

Originally posted by reefcorals View Post
    How do I style the text to look like a button? otherwise members cannot upload photos, This has only happened since I upgraded from 4.17 to 4.18 jeez.
    Good question! Add the following to the additional.css template in your style(s):

Code:
    #fileupload .foot .button {
    	padding: 2.5px 5px;
    	font: bold 11px Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
    	border: 1px solid #A8A8A8;
    	color: #424242;
    	background: #E9E9E9 url({vb:stylevar imgdir_gradients}/generic_button.png) repeat-x top left;
    }
    I just tested it and it works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.271.png
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	3686019

And for the record, you can enable the "enhanced" uploader by going here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/prof...do=editoptions

Name:	screenshot.272.png
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	3686020

Leave a comment:

• reefcorals
    replied
    many thanks maurd, I am using the latest firefox, when I try to upload a pic by clicking on the "insert image icon" and click on on basic uploader, even from vbulletin.com its exactly the same. If you switch to basic uploader there is no button, please try, as I cannot understand how its happening to my members on my site and me on here. I have flash enabled, using the latest browser, enabled all the required features, its happening on this site as well as my own and sometimes once on basic uploader you can not revert to advanced so you are stuck unless you click the text as you say. Very poor GUI. And I dont understand why VB has it down as trivial error?

How do I style the text to look like a button? otherwise members cannot upload photos, This has only happened since I upgraded from 4.17 to 4.18 jeez.

Leave a comment:

• TheNewOne
    replied
    but report lol sorry had to laugh

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Thanks for posting the but report about this!

Leave a comment:

• Maurd
    replied
    @OP the button is there, just not styled. Click the "Upload File(s)" text. If you have Flash installed, I suggest you use the enhanced uploader for the time being.

@Lynn, it's a bug when you're not using the "Enhanced Attachment Uploading" feature or if your browser doesn't support flash.

It is reproducible here:

Name:	screenshot.270.jpg
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	3686007

Edit: tracker item created: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-13644
    Last edited by Maurd; Tue 22 Nov '11, 12:09pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• reefcorals
    replied
    if anyone can help it would be much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• reefcorals
    started a topic [Forum] Major problem since upgarde to 4.18

Major problem since upgarde to 4.18

My image local file submit, lightbox looks like below, No submit button etc, any help?

Name:	test.png
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	3722232
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X