• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] how to resize CMS back to it's normal size

hello,

after creating a post tonight on my site

http://www.drewrynewsnetwork.com

I noticed how the graphics of the site enlarged automatically after making my last post. In addition, the advertisements outsized the content. I would like to know how can I go about fixing this?

if you look closely at the font size of the forums and how the 728 x 15 Google ads up top look a little bit enlarged, you'll notice that the letters are a little bit bigger than normal. Your help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much :-)
    DNN l Drewry l DNN on YouTube l DNN Web Links Library l Twitter

your site is closed so cant see what problem is. Also the google ad you have on the header is way to high if anyone tries to login it clicks the ad every time you need to fix that problem

Comment

good morning,

I removed the Google ad at the top of the header and reopened the site. Could you please go take a look now and see what I'm talking about? Thanks kindly :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
        your site is closed so cant see what problem is. Also the google ad you have on the header is way to high if anyone tries to login it clicks the ad every time you need to fix that problem
        I turned the site back on :-)

Comment

good morning again TheNewOne,

If you take a look at this thread:

http://www.drewrynewsnetwork.com/f4/...tent-2181.html

You'll see exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what I did last night after publishing a new post, but all of a sudden for no reason, the site font, advertisement block size, and everything else just spontaneously enlarged itself. How can I overcome this? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DrewryMedia View Post
            good morning again TheNewOne,

If you take a look at this thread:

You'll see exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know what I did last night after publishing a new post, but all of a sudden for no reason, the site font, advertisement block size, and everything else just spontaneously enlarged itself. How can I overcome this? :-)
            Sorry I dont see any problem with that post. If you can show a screenshot of what you see. You still have the ad on the banner that needs removed

Comment

when you view the site, does the content and within that thread look narrow like the photo below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC08825.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	3686005

when looking at that thread again, does the content, advertisements, and the sizing of the site look as normally sized as this vBulletin site? my site looks as if the content within the forum threads have been narrowed on my end, and the ads are bigger in size. Maybe it might be something wrong with my computer… What do you think? :-)

Comment

also, check out this new thread I just made this morning and see if you know what I'm talking about. All my computer, it looks like the content has been narrowed to the size of 160x600 , rather than stretched out normally.

http://www.drewrynewsnetwork.com/f6/...mula-2187.html

Comment

also, when you look at that post above in the link provided...

at the bottom of that post, you should see 2 symbols. One says "Dell small and medium business" and the other should say "Bloomberg BusinessWeek". If you scroll all the way to the bottom of that post, do you see the "blue Dell symbol" sitting to the right of Bloomberg BusinessWeek, or, is the "blue Dell symbol" position exactly below the Bloomberg BusinessWeek symbol? :-)

Comment

The font sizes on your site look the same as the font sizes here. Are you sure you didn't do something in your browser to cause the issue? Try another browser.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	3686008
                      this is what I see
                      try resetting your browser to default settings

Comment