Menu changes when viewing different cms pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu changes when viewing different cms pages

I dont know how this happened out of no where, but all of a sudden when viewing different cms pages on my vbulletin site certain pages disappear from the nav, and some show you logged out.

My forum url is attached. If you sign in on the home page and click "Schedule", you are no longer signed in. It makes it a real pain to manage the content from the front side of the site.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Clayton
    Texas Motocross Racing News, Texas Motocross Promoting, All Information For Texas Motocross

Your forum url does NOT have the www in the URL but your schedule URL does have the www, to your browser these are 2 different sites.

Standardize all URLs to be one or the other, make sure Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Forum URL matches what you choose.

Finally use an .htaccess file to force everyone to the correct url-

http://www.htaccessbasics.com/force-www-nonwww-domain/

Comment

Thanks for the help, I dont know how that would have changed. I looked over the obvious! I know that the nav plugin I am using I have to put in the exact URL for the cms page to work, and I include the www there. But you were correct on the forum URL, I added the www and was good to go.

I need to update my forum that supports the built in custom menu support.

Thanks again for the help!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X