Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problem with cleanup2 after convert DB

Hi all!

After converting the database from windows-1251 UTF-8 began having problems with running a shell script "cleanup2.php", in particular with the task associated with the PM.
    Sample:
    # Query_time: 1512.369278 Lock_time: 0.000042 Rows_sent: 1 Rows_examined: 831173861
    use hus_new;
    SET timestamp=1321698298;
    SELECT pmtext.pmtextid
    FROM pmtext AS pmtext
    LEFT JOIN pm AS pm USING(pmtextid)
    WHERE pm.pmid IS NULL

The script loads the CPU at 100% and after forum drop down. Helps only restart mysql.
    Before converting a database, all worked fine on the same system (vps).
    Greatly surprised by "Rows_examined: 831173861" - I have only 95.717 rows in the table "pmtext" and 155,342 in "pm"

Operation "Restore\Optimize the table," etc. I did, it did not help. Hooks disable\enable (also "define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);") - no effect.
    Everything else works fine.

Will any ideas?

Thank you very much for your attention

PS
    I'm sorry, I forgot to specify:
    vB Suite 4.1.7, DB MyISAM
    Last edited by Mr.Tampax; Sat 19 Nov '11, 8:34am.

Upgrade to 4.1.8, backup->restore DB->Optimize\Repair tables - no effect

Comment

bump!

Comment

Using phpmyadmin or another tool see if you can perform some basic SQL commands on those tables, and if any errors occur. Are your PMs otherwise working normally?

Comment

PM works well. I disabled this piece of code in cleanup2.php. If he will not run - what are the consequences?

PS
          I ran this script in phpmyadmin - he spent about 2 hours and so was not completed until the end.

Thank you very much!

Comment

Pabam! ^)

Comment

Bump

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X