site is sending incorrect birthday greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] site is sending incorrect birthday greetings

My site is sending incorrect birthday greetings to members. Not sure why but I have disabled it for now under scheduled tasks. Any way of fixing this?

Ask your server admin to correct server time/date

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

What do you mean by incorrect birthday greetings?
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The site sends out automated happy birthday greetings to the members when its there birthday but its sending birthday greeting at wrong dates. Even though on the site it has the correct date including the main page where it says todays birthdays, that is correct.

Comment

Are they coming a couple days late or early? If late, are you using email queuing and could they emails be caught in the queue and not going out for a couple of days (what does it say in your admincp for Number of Queued Emails?)?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X