Help Please Search Inbox Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Help Please Search Inbox Problem

Hi i was wondering if i did something wrong when i go to inbox pm i don't see the search box on the top left corner i went to another site and took a picture of what i am talking about see the arrow pointing at it for some reason on my 4.1.8 i dont have that search or do i have to turn it on can someone please tell me how i get that to show i even used a clean default style with no mods to see if it shows and it is not there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	11tmx5k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	3722187

I don't have that either.
    I wonder if it is an option somewhere......
    Regards
    Trevor

Comment

I had a good search and can't find that option anywhere.
      Regards
      Trevor

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Matthews View Post
        I had a good search and can't find that option anywhere.
        Interesting i have done the same and nothing we need a staff to please tell us thanks!

Comment

sorry to bump this thread but is there any staff here that can answer my problem here Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post
            Hi i was wondering if i did something wrong when i go to inbox pm i don't see the search box on the top left corner i went to another site and took a picture of what i am talking about see the arrow pointing at it for some reason on my 4.1.8 i dont have that search or do i have to turn it on can someone please tell me how i get that to show i even used a clean default style with no mods to see if it shows and it is not there.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56378[/ATTACH]
            Can someone please tell me about the pm search in this picture was post it yesterday and no staff has answer me.

Comment

Hi

I am surprised that no one can tell us about this search feature.
              I had a good look at vb.org and can find no modification that does that either.
              Regards
              Trevor

Comment

It might be easier to ask on the site that has it working????
                Regards
                Trevor

Comment

Seems i'll have to do that cause i thought this was support help and this thread few days old so not sure why there isnt any support from here. it just a simple question and no one seems to care here.

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56378[/ATTACH]
                    This isn't a default option. Must have been from some modification. In the default there should be a filter at the bottom.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X