The Recent Blog Posts Block removal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] The Recent Blog Posts Block removal question

All I want to do is make it to where the "Recent Blog Posts" block on the side of the CMS home page does not show to the public anymore. I have looked everywhere and cannot find out how to do this. I figured there would be permissions I can set for my different user groups somewhere. Any help would be appreciated.
    Signature

Recent Blog Posts is a widget so you can just delete it.

Go to AdminCP > vBulletin CMS > Widgets

Should you need it again later, you can always re-add it from the list of widgets in the "Create New Widget" screen.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thank you...LOL. Im still getting used to the whole CMS thing. Do you also know how to make the section widget stay expanded so that all the sub-sections are always visible?
      Signature

Comment

Go to Widget Manager > click to Configure the widget and then you may change the option "Expand the entire Sections tree if you have less than this many items in the tree"

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I see where your talking about but I guess I worded it wrong...as I want to permanently expand a section with multiple subsections in it, thats within my category widget. I don't see a section widget to configure within the widget manager.
          Signature

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X