X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLY LS1
    replied
    Hi Lynne

I have the same issue, that image ärenasports put up is the pop up you get when you click the help button in the admin section, I have done everything else but cant find how to delete this,

I have looked on VB but cant find where anyone else has delete it

Any help would be appriciated

Leave a comment:

• arenasports
    replied
    Thank you for the response. It was hacked a couple of months ago and the previous webmaster restored the site but did nothing to remove the exploit and the site wound up eventually being wiped out completely. I've been working on restoring everything the past couple of days and I found the problem. Two plugins in the vBulletin product found in the Admin CP. Got rid of those and am now on the downhill side of restoration of the site.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I would guess your site was hacked earlier than you thought. Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have the problem with the popup.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• arenasports
    started a topic Hacked - Forums restored...Need Help

Hacked - Forums restored...Need Help

Yesterday I had some problems restoring my forums and thank to a couple of you here I was able to bring everything back up but I have one problem remaining. As I was going through options and was setting user registration options I clicked on the Admin Help button and up popped a window but not with what I expected. This window had a header that said TeaM HacKer EgypT. I screen shot the window and closed it. Because I had associated a clean install of 4.2.2 with a backup of my database before the site was hacked the Admin Panel told me that I was running version 4.2.1. I immediately uploaded a fresh set of 4.2.2 files to my host and went through the upgrade hoping that this would get rid of Team Egypt. It did not. I copied the file path visible in the pop up window and have a screenshot of the pop up. I'd sure like to get rid of this before I open my forum up to the public again. Can anyone help me please?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X