History of changes and issues thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] History of changes and issues thread

Long ago I was a moderator at a forum in which they could go somewhere (I do not remember which, and therefore my doubt) to see the history of changes made on the wires, recover deleted information is pruned by users or lost for any failure to save the document now.

I wanted to know if there qeu activate
    know where
    because for the type of forum that I have is a very important tool. Thank you.

I'm not sure I understand the question, but on top of a thread you can click Administrative menu > Edit Thread and at bottom of that page you'll find a moderator log of that thread.
    If a post is edited, and you have the "Last Edited by username here" option enabled, you can as mod or admin click that text "Last Edited by..." and see a history of edits. This too is a setting you can enable or disable.

Comment

If I think what I mean, but it looks like I get this section:

Where I can enable and disable that option.

Comment

Settings -> Options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Post Edit History.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thanks. WL.

I've found and enabled, but I can not view previous versions of the messages published.left screenshot:

Comment

Originally posted by WDS View Post
            Thanks. WL.

I've found and enabled, but I can not view previous versions of the messages published.left screenshot:
            It's not retroactive. History is enabled for posts from the time you set that to Yes.
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              It's not retroactive. History is enabled for posts from the time you set that to Yes.
              Yeah, I understand, but when you reach the location for "supposedly" change it to Yes, he was in Yes.

Comment

Hello, I need help with this, I still see results.

Someone can tell me what options I have enabled or disabled for the editing history of the topic is saved?

I have enabled the Post edit history for some time, as I explain when I get to the location to "position" change it to Yes and Yes was selected

so not because I can not see past editions of the issues.

I would also like to indicate which is the right place to see it.

Thank you.

Comment

To see the post edit history, click on the words "this post has been edited by". To see the thread change log, you need to edit the thread from the administrative drop down menu.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                    To see the post edit history, click on the words "this post has been edited by". To see the thread change log, you need to edit the thread from the administrative drop down menu.

OMG yes, that's a million thanks .... WL
                    in a thousand years did not open right

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X