Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    Not image thumbnails, the ones where when you edit the image and select the size (thumbnail, medium, large, full size).

Also check the setting at AdminCP > Settings > Options > content management > use thumbnails in preview

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngelz
    replied
    I see, that means that previously we had a separate StyleVar on which we could set this independently but now both image thumbnails inline in posts and thumbnails for article previews are controlled by a single setting, meaning we can't set them independently of each other.

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If you do a Search in Templates for "image_thumbnail_max", you will see it also affects when you add an attachment inline to a post and select to have it shown in thumbnail size.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngelz
    replied
    Also, do we need to do any sort of reloading after changing this StyleVar? The images in the article preview seems to look the same. If reloading is required, do let me know how to go about this.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If you do a Search in Templates for "image_thumbnail_max", you will see it also affects when you add an attachment inline to a post and select to have it shown in thumbnail size.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngelz
    replied
    Thanks Lynne; just to check, would this affect all other thumbnail sizes as well, or only the article preview image size?

Looks like it is a global setting that affects all thumbnails. Does it also mean that the article preview size cannot be set independently now?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    image_thumbnail_max

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngelz
    started a topic [CMS] StyleVar - vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize

StyleVar - vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize

Hi,

In the older versions, we could set the size of the article preview image independently using the StyleVar vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize. This Stylevar has since disappeared in my v4.1.5 forum.

How do we now set the size of article preview images?