Forum Down!! Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Forum Down!! Please Help

I am having difficulties with my forum. I am not sure if it’s my PC or my server but it’s been so slow to the point where it’s been un unusable. I had to upload a product file via product manager and I am not sure what has gone wrong but I now get this error message over writing my forum and on the product manager page (meaning I can’t delete the product).

Code:
    Warning: require_once([path]/dbtech/spotlight/hooks/template_groups.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5231) : eval()'d code on line 10

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/goldenbu/public_html/dbtech/spotlight/hooks/template_groups.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/goldenbu/public_html/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5231) : eval()'d code on line 10
    How can I resolve this?? I have tried searching for the file via my file manager but I can’t find it.

http://www.goldenbunnies.org.uk

you will need to disable plugins from the config as this error code "eval" is from a custom plugin

Comment

I can't because my product manager page is just showing that error also. If my product page was there i would just delete the product.

Where are the products in the file manager as i will delete it manually.

Comment

Please use the config file to disable the plugin system.

To do this, edit your vBulletin config.php file currently on the server by adding the following line after the <?php line:

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then reupload the config.php file into your forum's includes folder.

Afterward, go to the ACP -> Plugins & Products and under both 'Manage Products' and 'Plugin Manager' disable all non-vB products and plugins.

Make sure to go to both the 'Manage Products' and 'Plugin Manager' locations.

Then remove that line from the config file.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Which config file?

I have never done this before.

/public_html_backup/includes/config.php

/mobiquo/conf/config.php

/mobiquo/functions/get_config.php

/public_html/includes/config.php
          /public_html/mobiquo/conf/config.php

/public_html/mobiquo/functions/get_config.php

Comment

Oh includes

Comment

I have done it and i am still just getting that error :-(

I am happy to pay for VB to fix this for me or someone who can just get my forum up again.

Comment

The only includes file with vBulletin is includes/config.php.

If you purchase ticket support on https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php, you can open a support ticket with FTP and we can disable your plugins for you. This is for a year of support so would cover any future issues within that year.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I tried to per chase the support ticket but it says i can't purchase that alone. i can't afford anymore then that and i just want to get my forum up and running :-(

Comment

Originally posted by swisscotton View Post
                    I tried to per chase the support ticket but it says i can't purchase that alone. i can't afford anymore then that and i just want to get my forum up and running :-(
                    I believe you would have to log in via your members area first, then click Upgrade / Renew in the members area, then select the support ticket option.
                    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
                    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
                    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

I have just submitted a ticket. I have fully purchased the software. Hopefully i can get it sorted.

All of this started because i had a connection issue which i thought was my server. I tried to upload some files but my FTP client kept timing out due to the poor connection. So i used the upload facility via my cpanel and it messed up from there. I haven't been able to do anything because everything has just been timing out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X