Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't view all the posts of a user, neither can any of the moderators or admins.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't view all the posts of a user, neither can any of the moderators or admins.

I can't view all the posts of a user, neither can any of the moderators or admins. The system shows that the user has over 2,000 posts but when we try to view them all, the forum shows only 67. I need to moderate and/or delete some of them but I've got to manually search for them the entire forum.

What could the reason be and what would you advise us to do about it? We have tried to rebuild thread information, update user titles etc and fix broken user profiles but no luck so far. The forum is version 4.20

We haven't noticed this problem with a different user.

Thank you for your input in advance.

You will only see the number of posts specified in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Searching Options > Maximum Search Results to Return. You also will not see any posts that are in any forum where you have Index New Posts in Search Engine set to No (or where you recently set it to Yes but didn't rebuild the search index after making the change).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you so much, Lynne, everything else was OK but rebuilding the search index helped (although I thought we had done it before but...). Thanks for your help again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X