Parse error when viewing new posts since 4.2.2 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Parse error when viewing new posts since 4.2.2 upgrade

Hello It has just been reported to me that there is a parse error when trying to view new posts from the top left menu, I only have 2 mods a dragon byte thanks/like and a [YOU] mod which I disabled and the error was still there so I believe this is a vbulletin error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DEC in /public_html/forum/vbb/vb/legacy/post.php on line 269 I also noticed yesterday that my basic from friendly urls were no longer working but they started working again once I set cononical to strict instead of standard. Thank you

I want to try and edit my formatting in the above post but when i click edit it gives me an empty post

Comment

More parse errors are being found. Does anyone know how I can fix. The configuration.php fix was already done when I upgraded.

Comment

Urge auto correct on my iPad and I can't edit my posts. I mean the config.php

Comment

Link would help.
          Simple Straight Forward EU cPanel vBulletin Web Hosting Provider.

Comment

I gave the error but here's the link to the error http://www.apinchofhealth.com/forum/...e=vBForum_Post

Comment

I also have Parse Error on Forum runner when upgraded, but only when i edit posts.

Comment

I am finding them when clicking on "new posts" as well as "today's posts" in the quick links. I am also finding then in various sections in my CMS causing those sections to be unviewable. Who knows how many sections etc this is happening in.

Comment

Add categories to that list!

Comment

Ok that was my fault, when is was downloading the post.php as I was going through the directories I remembered I edited it yesterday when I updated dbtech post thanks/like. I had accidentally pasted in ------

Comment

Originally posted by cullberg View Post
                      I also have Parse Error on Forum runner when upgraded, but only when i edit posts.
                      Please start your own topic with full details of the problem.
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by cullberg View Post
                        Thanks, has this now fixed all your errors?
                        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

Thanks, has this now fixed all your errors?
                          No, It has not?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X