Posting Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Posting Images

On someother forums, I see clicking the image button just gives a quick box, that we can feed image url into. Pressing ok will result in [img]url[/img] which is the bb code to display the image.

What I see on VB 4.x is that, it returns a small thumbnail kinda stuff, and then Lightbox after that, may be like with click,hover etc.

So, How can I get it back to the oldschool one? I just want people to put in the image urls, than hosting images on my site. And I want to show the full image instead of displaying a thumbnail.

Guide me in the right direction

Oh come on.. no support guys here?

Comment

Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options, at the very bottom: Advanced Insert Image Popup - Enable - set to "No."

Comment

How can my members post an image from their PC that is not a thumbnail that needs clicking to expand?

Thanks

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by thegreenwichbarber View Post
          How can my members post an image from their PC that is not a thumbnail that needs clicking to expand?

Thanks

Dan
          Support - please ignore I have worked it out

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thegreenwichbarber View Post
            Support - please ignore I have worked it out

Thanks
            For the benefit of future searchers, you really should try your best to describe the problem and the solution.

Comment

Sorry - I am new at this game and was un-aware of the protocols.

I am slightly overwhelmed with it all.

I honestly cant remember as there is so much in the admin CP - it was a simple procedure - just un-checked a box in image settings.

Sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X