Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    You guys should install and run firebug and see what script is hanging.

Leave a comment:

• aberg
    replied
    Originally posted by vexxy View Post
    the bad part Paul is that, if I leave Facebook integration on..the site crawls and the browser, after some forum browsing, chokes and loads the site in 10-15 seconds. If I turn FB integration off, site loads instantly and I never experience any problems. Same with my users..so, minor warning or not, it has a great impact on my site.
    Same here, after reading your messages I have disable the FB and my forum is running faster (seems more than 5 sec!!)

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    ah ok, it's possible hehe but it's too bad I can't find the reason why Facebook ruins everything..oh well, hope new users won't find the need to log in with FB often :P

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    so, minor warning or not, it has a great impact on my site.
    Like I said, unless you are running in debug mode, class_database_explain isnt even loaded.

Facebook may well slow your site down, but it has nothing to do with that message.

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    the bad part Paul is that, if I leave Facebook integration on..the site crawls and the browser, after some forum browsing, chokes and loads the site in 10-15 seconds. If I turn FB integration off, site loads instantly and I never experience any problems. Same with my users..so, minor warning or not, it has a great impact on my site.

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Is this something to worry about?
    No.

Its just a minor warning from the database explain (debug) system, which you should never be running normally.

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    ok did that, changed to default style, entered forum...debugged...warning still there. I think i'm gonna quit using facebook integration, it's too much for me..or maybe it's a small bug that's gonna be fixed in 4.1.8. God knows...

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    custom style...will try on the default style to see if it has the same warning

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    And is this a custom style or default style?

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    disabled all hooks, ran debug mode...warning is there

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    no modifications..I mean it's a custom style and I have some products installed such as vbseo. I'll disable all hooks now and run it in debug mode again, although I'm pretty sure I did that already.

will report back

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Do you have any modifications on your site? I run my default test site in debug mode all the time and with display errors on and I am not getting any of those errors.

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    ok, upgraded to patch lvl 2..run the suspect file version scanner..the 2 files don't appear there anymore, so that's good. However, activated FB integration, run the board in debug mode..and the warning is still there

Leave a comment:

• vexxy
    replied
    yep..upgrading now..will report soon

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If the files are not from the same download as all the other files, then the md5_sums_vbulletin.php file will not have the correct checksum in there and it will always show up as not containing the expected contents.

Can you upgrade to the patch level on your site? That way you can upload all new files and they should all be fine. (Go ahead and edit the comments.php file.)

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X