Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donald1234
    replied
    If you click on "new ad" in ad manager and use the drop down menu at the top you will see an option for placing ads in threads. Remember google has a limit to how many ads they show on any one page, can't remember if its 2 or 3.

Leave a comment:

• Anatoliy
    replied
    Thank you, Wayne Luke, for your reply. English isn't my native language so may be I didn't ask the way it's understandable, sorry about that. I use standard Ad places below navbar and above footer. What I want is to use a third banner. In Google analytics I can see the most landing threads and I would like to add a square add in firs posts of such threads. I understand, that there is no built in feature for that. I'm thinking is it possible in theory to make a plugin for that. I made already a one little plugin, that shows featured pictures, and it was not so difficult, but in that case I used a template, and it looks like there is no template for a post, where I could insurt code. I would be very grateful if you would show me a direction where to move to get what I want. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    In the AdminCP, add your advertising code into the Advertising Manager. it will allow you to select where your ad appears.

You can't post ads when you make the post though unless you enable HTML. We recommend against allowing HTML as it is a security risk.

Leave a comment:

• Anatoliy
    replied
    Did I post it in a wrong place or something? How come there is no answer?

Leave a comment:

• Anatoliy
    started a topic Ad in a post. How?

Ad in a post. How?

I would like to add a code of GoogleAdsense in a specific post, however if I do it by edit -> paste it shows the code, not a banner. Is there a way to do it? Thanks in advance!