Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ellinofatsa View Post
    thank you erica its ok now
    Your Welcome 4.1.8 made thoses changes i used it winmerge and saw the difference good tool to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Erica View Post
      Here's the fix for you and everyone who's having this issue go to FORUMHOME find this
      Code:
      {vb:raw birthdays}
      and replace it with this
      Code:
      <vb:each from="birthdays" value="row">
                              <li><a href="{vb:link member, {vb:raw row}}">{vb:raw row.username}</a><vb:if condition="$row['age']"> ({vb:raw row.age})</vb:if>{vb:raw row.comma}</li>
                          </vb:each>
      that will fix your birthday and moderators of forum.
      This fixed the "birthday" issue but i still get "Array" message in moderators of a forum place. ????? Just wants to let you know it shows properly in my vbulletin style but it gives me error in my custom style ?

Comment

Originally posted by K!nG View Post
        This fixed the "birthday" issue but i still get "Array" message in moderators of a forum place. ????? Just wants to let you know it shows properly in my vbulletin style but it gives me error in my custom style ?
        You need to revert the templates listed as Requiring Revert in the 4.1.8 Announcement. Or you need to compare your custom templates with the originals and manually make the changes necessary.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X