Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Vbulletin home page of forums show Number of Views like the Thread pages do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can Vbulletin home page of forums show Number of Views like the Thread pages do?

It seems like for new forums especially, it would be good if the Vbulletin home page of forums showed the "Number of Views" like the Thread pages do. That way, activity on the forums would show up right away on the main forum page, even if only views, and not many threads or posts have been done yet.
    Is this setting already in the program?
    Or is this something that could be added to future versions?
    Thank you.

There is nothing like this currently in vbulletin. You can make feature requests in here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/

Comment

Thank you. I started it as an issue at the URL you posted, saying:
      I was told on the support forum that there is nothing like this currently in vbulletin. I am suggesting that the Vbulletin home page of forums show the Number of Views like the Thread page does. It seems like for new forums especially, it would be good if the Vbulletin home page of forums showed the "Number of Views" like the Thread pages do. That way, activity on the forums would show up right away on the main forum page, even if only views, even when not many threads or posts have been done yet.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X