Profile Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Profile Pics

When anyone tries to save a profile picture on my site it says "Unable to save image" Im sure I must have a setting wrong, where do I change this.

Is this issue only for profile pictures, or for avatars and attachments also? If only for Profile Images, go to Usergroup Manager > edit usergroup > make sure Can Upload Profile Pictures is set to Yes and check the other settings right there also.

If it's for all images, take a look in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host). There is probably something in there to help troubleshoot the issue.

Also, go to Maintenance > Diagnostics > Upload - what are the results there?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks, the file was not given the correct read write status and the software was unable to write. Changed the main one to 777 and it works now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X