Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Creating page with html content

Hey guys,

For now I don't have any use for the CMS rather than creating (html powered) pages.

I do have a fresh CMS install without examples.

I have a section called "Rechtliches".

In this section I only do have the option to create an article but I want to create a page.

The dropdown menu isn't offering me that option.

Please guide me here.

2)

If I can create a page, I'd need to have my article I created by accident converted to a page.

How can I do this, cause I don't want to re-write the content. If I'd need to update the database with a query I'd love to do so.

Thanks

In Admin CP -> vBulletin CMS -> Permissions you need to give your usergroup (Administrator presumably) permission to "Can Use HTML in CMS Content."

Check the box, save the changes, and you should now see Static HTML as an option in the drop down menu when creating new CMS content.

There is no way to convert Article to Static HTML or vice-versa so don't waste time until you actually have the page type you want.

You will also be able to use HTML in Articles as well at this point if you prefer that interface.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Thanks!

I already created this article which should be a page.

There should be a database query which should help me here, shouldn't it?

Please provide a query or a solution for this.

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X