Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Hacked by Egypts

Hello,

Our board has been hacked two times withing the last six hours. I thought I had cleaned up the website, but somehow they managed to get back again.

All passwords where changed! Including those to the server itself.

How can I clean it up completely and keep it from happening again?

This is the URL to the forum.

You need to delete your install directory. http://warofrights.com/forum/install/upgrade.php delete /install folder
    BlackBerry Empire #1 BlackBerry news site and BlackBerry forum.

Comment

Check this and this guide. Maybe it can help you.

Comment

I have just deleted the install directory. Normally I always do this so I don't know why I missed it this time!

Comment

I found out that the changes was made in FORUMHOME in my tempalte. I reverted the file and everything is in working order. Now I just have to secure the premises!

Comment

Had same issue and worked through it before finding this one. However, when I click on the question mark help circles in the admin cp, this pops up. How can I remove?

I have removed their index page hack, their dodgy account, the plug in they added and removed my install directory, however the attached still appears if I click on the question marks within my admincp.

Comment

Originally posted by proUTES View Post
              Had same issue and worked through it before finding this one. However, when I click on the question mark help circles in the admin cp, this pops up. How can I remove?

I have removed their index page hack, their dodgy account, the plug in they added and removed my install directory, however the attached still appears if I click on the question marks within my admincp.
              Best to start your own topic with full details of the issue.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment