Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendy
    replied
    Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can go to get a paid service to check over my site?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Hendy
    replied
    Sorry if I said something wrong just needed some help.

Leave a comment:

• Hendy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Is there content on your site?
    Yes lots of content, at first I thought it was subdreamer as I was using plugins for ads and the news page goes over 250 pages but is updated several times a day, but did totally removed all ads from Subdreamer and they still said I was in violation.

Leave a comment:

• Hendy
    replied
    Sorry it is www.shoppingtelly.com

Thanks in advance for any advice. As I say currently trying another ad provider but the last appeal just had the ads that are provided by VB no extras

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Is there content on your site?

Leave a comment:

• scylla22
    replied
    Hi we don't know what your site is so if you can't tell us so we can have a look, then we can't help you out.

Leave a comment:

• Hendy
    started a topic Google Adsense Violation - "Template Site"

Google Adsense Violation - "Template Site"

I am hoping someone will be able to offer some help.

A few days ago AdSense was stopped on one of my sites because of a Violation, they said "Template Site" but sadly gave me no other information. I assumed that Subdreamer is not allowed so I removed all ads from Subdreamer and kept them just on my vBulletin which I assumed (wrongly) would be ok. When the I lost the appeal I looked at vBulletin, removed every plugin and just clicked the max ads in vBulletin which I thought Google had signed off on. Once again appeal lost. I am now at a total loss as to what the problem is, I am currently giving another service a try but wont know how that is doing for 48 hours. Obviously before I appeal again I need to removed the new ads but what I can do I am at a loss. Just very stressed and the only solution I can see is to sell my sites ASAP.

Any help or advice would be so appreciated.