X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] banner move help

Hi everyone,
    1. y not sure how can i move my banner a tiny bit to the left side because it looks and is out of shape. i am attaching a picture for better understandings. Is this going to happen by adding any code to css ? any help will be appreciated. i want to bring it in proper space right now its off to the right side a little bit..
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	3722061

You clearly have a custom style so it's impossible to know what needs to be changed without a link to your site.

Comment

as BOP5 said.

though this might work:
      Code:
      .logo_image {
       margin-left: -3px;
      }
      adjust the value until it looks right.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
        as BOP5 said.

though this might work:
        Code:
        .logo_image {
        }
        adjust the value until it looks right.
        That would go in your additional.css template.

Comment

Sorry i forgot to give u guys the link ... Here and above code didn't help.
          Thanks

Comment

Yes you have a custom style- try this code in additional.css instead:

Code:
            #logo {
            }

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
              Yes you have a custom style- try this code in additional.css instead:

Code:
              #logo {
              }
              Hi BirdOPrey5.
              Thanks for ur help. That fixed only one side of it and other end is still out of shape. Can u please take a look and help me out. Thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	royalflushheader.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	3685765

This is your actual image- the problem is the "alignment" on your left is bad inside the image itself, you will need to fix the image so it lines up properly.

Comment

looking at your source you dont seem to have a version number strange

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
                    looking at your source you dont seem to have a version number strange
                    Version numbers aren't required.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt Bike Addict View Post
                      Version numbers aren't required.
                      I thought not having a version number usually represented having a nulled copy of vB, which is illegal.
                      http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                      http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

Originally posted by Microsuck View Post
                        I thought not having a version number usually represented having a nulled copy of vB, which is illegal.
                        Only the "Power by vBulletin" and Copyright are required. Users are free to make any other changes.

If a user has permission to post in this forum they have a vBulletin license.

Comment

Only the "Power by vBulletin" and Copyright are required. Users are free to make any other changes.

Ah, I see. Thanks.
                          http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                          http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

Comment

Originally posted by Microsuck View Post
                            Ahh, I don't know about that. I just thought you were implying that it was required by the License Agreement.

Comment

"Powered by vBulletin" isn't required in it's entirety.
                              https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2162837

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X