Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

banner move help

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] banner move help

    Hi everyone,
    1. y not sure how can i move my banner a tiny bit to the left side because it looks and is out of shape. i am attaching a picture for better understandings. Is this going to happen by adding any code to css ? any help will be appreciated. i want to bring it in proper space right now its off to the right side a little bit..
    Thanks


    Click image for larger version

Name:	banner.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	3722061

  • #2
    You clearly have a custom style so it's impossible to know what needs to be changed without a link to your site.

    Comment


    • #3
      as BOP5 said.

      though this might work:
      Code:
      .logo_image {
       margin-left: -3px;
      }
      adjust the value until it looks right.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CvP View Post
        as BOP5 said.

        though this might work:
        Code:
        .logo_image {
         margin-left: -3px;
        }
        adjust the value until it looks right.
        That would go in your additional.css template.

        Comment


        • #5
          Sorry i forgot to give u guys the link ... Here and above code didn't help.
          Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes you have a custom style- try this code in additional.css instead:

            Code:
            #logo {
               margin-left: -3px;
            }

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
              Yes you have a custom style- try this code in additional.css instead:

              Code:
              #logo {
                 margin-left: -3px;
              }
              Hi BirdOPrey5.
              Thanks for ur help. That fixed only one side of it and other end is still out of shape. Can u please take a look and help me out. Thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Click image for larger version

Name:	royalflushheader.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	3685765

                This is your actual image- the problem is the "alignment" on your left is bad inside the image itself, you will need to fix the image so it lines up properly.

                Comment


                • #9
                  looking at your source you dont seem to have a version number strange

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheNewOne View Post
                    looking at your source you dont seem to have a version number strange
                    Version numbers aren't required.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dirt Bike Addict View Post
                      Version numbers aren't required.
                      I thought not having a version number usually represented having a nulled copy of vB, which is illegal.
                      http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                      http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Microsuck View Post
                        I thought not having a version number usually represented having a nulled copy of vB, which is illegal.
                        Only the "Power by vBulletin" and Copyright are required. Users are free to make any other changes.

                        If a user has permission to post in this forum they have a vBulletin license.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
                          Only the "Power by vBulletin" and Copyright are required. Users are free to make any other changes.

                          If a user has permission to post in this forum they have a vBulletin license.
                          Ah, I see. Thanks.
                          http://quikmsg.net/strtoupper/ - Convert lowercase text and code to all uppercase!
                          http://quikmsg.net/strtolower/ - Convert uppercase text and code to all lowercase!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Microsuck View Post
                            I thought not having a version number usually represented having a nulled copy of vB, which is illegal.
                            Ahh, I don't know about that. I just thought you were implying that it was required by the License Agreement.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
                              Only the "Power by vBulletin" and Copyright are required. Users are free to make any other changes.

                              If a user has permission to post in this forum they have a vBulletin license.
                              "Powered by vBulletin" isn't required in it's entirety.
                              https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...=1#post2162837

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X