No announcement yet.

Mobile Style Shows Blank Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from lunch. logging in now.

Comment

Joe is on it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thx JOE!
        sigpic

Comment

do u think upgrading to 4.1.7 may help? or should we continue to troubleshoot 4.1.6 before the upgrade? just a thought
          sigpic

Comment

It wouldn't hurt to upgrade...

I found this thread: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...to-4.1.7/page2

But nothing is working...

Please let me know once you have upgraded.

Comment

no problem. I will thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Upgrade

Upgrade is complete to 4.1.7 please let me what else i can do to help fix this issue thanks again

im also getting a white page in IE now
                sigpic

Comment

And did you reinstall the mobile style after upgrading to 4.1.7 - all three parts all merged together per the instructions?

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I am also having the same problem. I also tried everything that was mentioned above. The CMS works, but nothing else. Everything else displays as a white page.

However. When I browse the html source of the white page... It shows the stuff is there... Just not displaying on the page.

Comment

I just upgraded vBulletin from 4.1.5 to 4.1.7 and then installed the Mobile Style (as the instructions tells me to do it!)
                      But when loading the style it shows on my phone for a split second, then it goes to a blank white screen. (Also in any browser on both the android and computer)

Could there be something that loads later on the page that causes some issues?
                      Tinman
                      Main Attraction / Manager / Actor
                      PirateTinman

Comment

Originally posted by PirateTinman View Post
                        I just upgraded vBulletin from 4.1.5 to 4.1.7 and then installed the Mobile Style (as the instructions tells me to do it!)
                        But when loading the style it shows on my phone for a split second, then it goes to a blank white screen. (Also in any browser on both the android and computer)

Could there be something that loads later on the page that causes some issues?
                        could be a modification causing the issue. Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
                        Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
                        define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

FWIW I suspect it's this plugin: Hasan Sub-Forum Manager.

Disabling that made everything work (for me)

Comment

I have upgraded all the way to 4.1.7 pl 1 re merged the templated and also disabled the hooks and still only shows blank white page. Sorry i went away for the week but im back now. and as always any help is much appreciated.
                            sigpic

Comment

If you want to PM me details for an Admin Login I'll see what I can do.

I'm seeing some javascript errors on your white pages that I don't see on working 4.1.7 mobile pages.

You did import the mobile style again after upgrading, right?

Comment

Yes i just pmmed u my admincp details i have also updated to PL2 and reimported the 3 mobile xml styles and still nothing.
                                sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X