Mobile Style Shows Blank Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Mobile Style Shows Blank Page

My site is www.nycjdm.com which is still a work in progress. I have upgraded to 4.1.6 and installed the mobile style i have also set old & new mobile browsers to use the mobile skin... If i go to style and templates and click the mobile theme it works in my desktop browser just not my mobile ones.... Please Help. Any help is much appreciated thanks

p.s. I forgot to add that i have also tried disabling all plugins from the options as well as the config.php still doesnt work. Thanks again
    sigpic

It's not showing because you don't allow users to pick styles. You need to allow users to pick styles (vboptions > styles & languages > allow users to choose style > yes) and you need to have a checkmark next to it in the Style Manager.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Okay I have made the change and now all I get is a white page instead of the gray blank page of my theme. So i guess we are getting closer.. I have also disabled all my plugins. While we work on it. Thank you
      sigpic

Comment

I can see your forums on my Android just fine.

Did you upload all 3 parts of your mobile style?

Besides the main file (vbulletin-mobile-style.xml) you must also import the vbulletin-mobile-style-cms.xml and vbulletin-mobile-style-blog.xml

Comment

the mobile style also shows blank in my browser as well.
          sigpic

Comment

am i suppose to merge all 3 or install them separate. Because it says mobile already exists.
            sigpic

Comment

Merge into existing mobile style

Comment

i merged all 3 and still white front page but /forums.php is working on my mobile as well.. Could i possibly give some1 my admincp url, username, and pw to take a look ?
                sigpic

Comment

Yo will need to re-enable your mods since the CMS it turned off now with hooks disabled.

You can PM me an Admin account, I will take a look.

Just to confirm you installed the mobile style AFTER you upgraded to 4.1.6, right?

Comment

Yes i was reading the announcements after i had already installed 4.1.6 and found out about the mobile style
                    sigpic

Comment

I see your forum.php page and all forum related pages just fine on my iPod. As Joe asked, did you install the mobile style after the upgrade according to these instructions (three things need to be uploaded!) - Installing the vBulletin Mobile Style

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

now my desktop theme is showing white as well eh.... im pmming you now. Thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

ok fixed the desktop theme..
                          sigpic

Comment

@lynne yeah i did follow those instructions except for merging the two other files i forgot about them and i installed them after upgrading to 4.1.6
                            sigpic

Comment

Joe and yourself are great at fixing these issues and have helped me out on more then one occasion on ^.org if anyone can figure this out its you guys.
                              sigpic

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X