Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Status Icons for Specific Skins

http://www.sbcforums.com/forums/

Everything is working on my forum except for the status icons. :S The paths are right: images/styles/halloween/statusicon/

I don't know why they won't show up. ;/ It's just the categories; they show up fine on threads, etc.
    Last edited by tvguy347; Thu 20 Oct '11, 7:27pm.

this is your status icon currently: images/statusicon//forum/forum_old-48.png

go to admincp > style manager > stylevars > ImagePaths > img_dir_statusicons > images/styles/halloween/statusicon

don't put any trailing slash.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
      this is your status icon currently: images/statusicon//forum/forum_old-48.png

go to admincp > style manager > stylevars > ImagePaths > img_dir_statusicons > images/styles/halloween/statusicon

don't put any trailing slash.
      I don't understand this. My path is the images/styles/halloween/statusicon

They still aren't showing up.

Comment

Try looking at the actual template (forumhome_forumbit_xxx_xxx). You probably made some mistake while editing the template or something.

If you still cant fix it, pm me your site link, admin un/pass and I will check it out.

Comment

I haven't edited the template. The icons are working, it's just for this particular skin. I don't know how to make different icons show for another skin other than the default.

Comment

I see the icons just fine for your Halloween style. However, this is in the page source:

images/statusicon//forum/forum_old-48.png

So, it looks like you have something incorrect in your path. And I don't see the word halloween in there like you said it was, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Two problems:

1. admincp > forum manager >
              edit any forum > status icon prefix > this should be empty unless you want different icons for each forum (not each style).
              even if you put prefix in there, it should not begin with /

2. ftp: /forums/images/styles/halloween/statusicon/
              your forum icon images have no .png at the end. I put one and it worked. Put .png at the end of other images too.

Let me know if this solved your problem or not.

Comment

It's working, but it's sffecting all styles. I want it just in the skin marked, "Octerror Fest 2011."

Comment

You need to change the stylevar "imgdir_statusicon" for each style.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                  vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                  Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                  If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X