Word repeat bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Word repeat bug

Anyone else experience a word repeat bug at the end of sentences in random posts by random users? I did a search and saw someone had this problem in 2010 with an older version of VB. I haven't seen any solutions though.

Bug reported here - http://www.politicaljack.com/forums/...-A-curious-bug (includes screen shot where you will see it happen on the first line and repeated on the first word of the second line of the post).

I have been unable to duplicate this issue but I have had a few people report it separately.

Please advise.

I can't see the screenshot but I know occasionally a line or lines will repeat on my screen- but this is a browser display issue not a vBulletin issue. If you "view source" of the page if the double words don't exist in the source it's just the browser corrupting the display making "ghost" images.

Comment

Thanks BirdOPrey, I will just let anyone know in the future that is what it is I figured so much.

Laters

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X