Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESAD
    replied
    Tim, Clear the system cache and it should fix itself. AdminCP > Maintenance > Clear System Cache

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Thank you but wont work. I have try it before and try it again. Any other idea?

Leave a comment:

• Pocket Aces
    replied
    You probably are using Imagemagick and there's an issue with Imagemagick. We had similar problem with avatar thumbnails not showing but for animated gif only. We resolved it by using different version of imagick.

If its imagemagick isuue, what you could do now is change your image processor to GD...
    ACP > Settings > Options > Image Settings > GD

Then rebuild the thumbs by going to...
    ACP > Maintenance > General Update Tools > Rebuild Custom Avatar Thumbnails

Before you do the above, make sure you are using the file system for your image storage and you are using the correct image directories and properly chmoded to 777 recursively.
    Last edited by Pocket Aces; Mon 6 Jan '14, 9:26am.

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Someone can tell me how to fix it please?

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Everything was working great till I updated from 4.1.1 to 4.1.2. Now I updated to v.4.2.2 and still wont work.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Then thumbnails are not being created, and that is the issue that needs to get resolved. Are you sure your server has GD or ImageMagick support?

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Please guys help me.

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Hello Joe.D.
    When i remove the &type=thumb the avatar is showing normally!

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Originally posted by tim.liton View Post
    its: mysite.com/image.php?u=136&dateline=1362400516&type=thumb
    And if you go to that in your browser, what happens? What happens if you go to the same URL but remove the &type=thumb from the end?

Leave a comment:

• stevectaylor
    replied
    We have the same problem, when we copied the image url link explorer come up with an error that the image has an error. Also, check your image path collates with the actual image url as we found one or two that mysteriously changed numbers (i.e avatar1234-4.jpg to avatar1234-9.jpg)

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    its: mysite.com/image.php?u=136&dateline=1362400516&type=thumb

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    When the wrong image is shown in the sidebar, if you right click on the image, what is the URL to the image?

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Hello Joe D. Yes I have uploaded all the files and upgraded to v.4.2.2 but still the avatars not working. The default avatars showing in sidebar but if someone changes the avatar it wont show anymore in sidebar.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Originally posted by tim.liton View Post
    bump!

How to upgrade from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2? Should I upload all files and overwrite or only the install folder and run upgrade.php? Maybe the upgrade will fix the issue with the avatars?
    You must upload all files then run the upgrade script.

Backup before you begin.

Full instructions here- https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...rsion=40201601

Leave a comment:

• tim.liton
    replied
    Is there anyone who can help please? Am witting since August for someone to help me. Please vbulletin supporters and pros help me to fix this issue.

Leave a comment: