Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Cant send mail to user

Hi everyone

My forums can pass the email sending with diagnostic test, The test email sent to receiver okay

But when i use Send Email to User section , after finishing sending, no error occur, but when i checked, no email come to receiver address

I have use both methos of sending in Email option
    -use remote smtp
    -use local send mail function on server
    When i config smtp to send, nothing logged on smtp server

But when a user do registeration, activation email sent well.

Pls help me this trouble

Thanks very much

Please look at your admincp starting page. On the right side it says 'Number of Queued E-Mails', is there any amount being in the mailing queue?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
      Please look at your admincp starting page. On the right side it says 'Number of Queued E-Mails', is there any amount being in the mailing queue?
      yes, there are lot of queue mail
      Number of Queued E-Mails 112,741
      this is because i tried to mass send mail to all user, do i need to delete all of them and try again ?

p/s: after deleting all and send a mail , it keep queuing..
      Number of Queued E-Mails 1

Comment

You can enable/disable the queue at AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Email Options -> Use Mailqueue System
        No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
          You can enable/disable the queue at AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Email Options -> Use Mailqueue System
          thanks, ill try

Comment