Re-sell on my VB 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Re-sell on my VB 4.2

I'm just not able to build a community and find it annoying that I'm wasting £30 every 6 months on server payments when I can't get any activity. Is it possible to re-sell my license and get some money back on it?

You can sell your vb license, once sold, you will need to transfer the license to the new owner, editing you license details in the members area.
    Gentoo Geek

Comment

Originally posted by .Josh View Post
      I'm just not able to build a community and find it annoying that I'm wasting £30 every 6 months on server payments when I can't get any activity. Is it possible to re-sell my license and get some money back on it?
      You can sell it, but remember building a popular forum is one of the hardest things to do. Try getting some of your friends to join and get them to post and discuss. Then they might refer their friends etc. So if you haven't already tried that, do. Also if your friends don't want to join then you can always create different accounts and start posting. People won't join if they see an empty forum. On top of that, find ways to advertise, eg: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc and even on other forums.

ScreenShottr - Open Source Screen Capture Tool (Just pin to your taskbar)

Comment

I've got all that and it's not an empty forum. Just can't seem to get anyone to keep active and stop.

Comment

I've got all that and it's not an empty forum. Just can't seem to get anyone to keep active and stop.
          Oh I see. What is your forum about if you don't mind me asking?

ScreenShottr - Open Source Screen Capture Tool (Just pin to your taskbar)

Comment

Gaming. It was a gaming clan then tried a gaming community. reversal-gaming.com

Comment

Where abouts can I sell my license?

Comment

Before selling go here\/\/\/\/ and bend their ear a little about building your site, and if after that you can sell it.
                Admin Talk, your friendly webmaster forum and all your admin needs

Comment

You can try:
                  https://forums.digitalpoint.com/
                  http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Ba'al View Post

Before selling go here\/\/\/\/ and bend their ear a little about building your site, and if after that you can sell it.
                    Go where to do what?

Comment

Go where to do what?
                      Admin Talk, your friendly webmaster forum and all your admin needs

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X