No announcement yet.

Users can´t create signatures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Users can´t create signatures?

Users (old & new) that does NOT have a signature, can´t create one. (the one in the bottom of their posts).
    I have tried via admincp to create one for them, but does not show. (No matter if they are moderator or reg. users)
    Plain text, links whatever, nothing shows.

Allow signature is ofcourse on in their profile.

The ones that already have a signature have no problem at all changing or and editing.

I disabled all plug ins, same thing.
    Last edited by Harleyforum; Sat 8 Oct '11, 1:10am.

Each post has "show your signature" setting. It is turned off until you have a signature.

So if you just added a signature, it will not show on your previous posts. Make a new post and it should show up if you have "show your signature" enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by CvP View Post
      Each post has "show your signature" setting. It is turned off until you have a signature.

So if you just added a signature, it will not show on your previous posts. Make a new post and it should show up if you have "show your signature" enabled.
      I rest my case. Case closed, thank you (user posted a new post and bam, right on)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X