X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hartmut
    replied
    You need to be patient, www.vbulletin.org is the correct place for that kind of discussion. Therefor I'm closing this thread.

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    replied
    Originally posted by Hartmut View Post
    Like I said before, www.vbulletin.org would be the better place for this discussion.
    No replies yet, http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=300537

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Like I said before, www.vbulletin.org would be the better place for this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    replied
    I'm not positive if that would work, in general this is custom code and should be discussed on www.vbulletin.org, the modification site.
    I'm certain it would work because I tested with Update User Names in the General Update Tools and it worked.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    I'm not positive if that would work, in general this is custom code and should be discussed on www.vbulletin.org, the modification site.

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    replied
    Like I said in your other thread, adding users by manually sending queries isn't the best way to do. There are more values handled as only a simple entry in the users table. Adding users into the system is done by the datamanager which is not only writing the record into the users table but also makes sure that the groups are handled carefully and the system stats is getting updated.
    How would I force update system stats with a scheduled task?

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    commented on 's reply
    How would I force update system stats with a scheduled task?

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    Also the usergroupid should ever be in the membergroup list. There is plenty of info on registering users if you search/ask on vbulletin.org. I just made my ow quick registration mod so I know it's there.

Leave a comment:

• Hartmut
    replied
    Like I said in your other thread, adding users by manually sending queries isn't the best way to do. There are more values handled as only a simple entry in the users table. Adding users into the system is done by the datamanager which is not only writing the record into the users table but also makes sure that the groups are handled carefully and the system stats is getting updated.

Leave a comment:

• `Tyluur
    started a topic Force add user

Force add user

I am operating a forum for a game and I am removing the vBulletin registration form and making it automated when you first log in.

I am adding the user to user table and generating the password with a small algorithm. The login process is flawless with my registration system.

The only issue is that even though the usergroupid is 2 and the membergroupid is 2 (registered users), they show up as guests! Why is this?

This is my query:
    .execute("INSERT INTO `vbulletin_user` (`userid`, `usergroupid`, `membergroupids`, `displaygroupid`, `username`, `password`, `passworddate`, `email`, `styleid`, `parentemail`, `homepage`, `icq`, `aim`, `yahoo`, `msn`, `skype`, `showvbcode`, `showbirthday`, `usertitle`, `customtitle`, `joindate`, `daysprune`, `lastvisit`, `lastactivity`, `lastpost`, `lastpostid`, `posts`, `reputation`, `reputationlevelid`, `timezoneoffset`, `pmpopup`, `avatarid`, `avatarrevision`, `profilepicrevision`, `sigpicrevision`, `options`, `birthday`, `birthday_search`, `maxposts`, `startofweek`, `ipaddress`, `referrerid`, `languageid`, `emailstamp`, `threadedmode`, `autosubscribe`, `pmtotal`, `pmunread`, `salt`, `ipoints`, `infractions`, `warnings`, `infractiongroupids`, `infractiongroupid`, `adminoptions`, `profilevisits`, `friendcount`, `friendreqcount`, `vmunreadcount`, `vmmoderatedcount`, `socgroupinvitecount`, `socgroupreqcount`, `pcunreadcount`, `pcmoderatedcount`, `gmmoderatedcount`, `assetposthash`, `fbuserid`, `fbjoindate`, `fbname`, `logintype`, `fbaccesstoken`, `newrepcount`, `bloggroupreqcount`, `showblogcss`) VALUES (NULL, 2, '', 0, '" + name + "', '" + ForumIntegration.passwordToHash(password, getSalt()) + "', '2013-07-26', '[email protected]', 0, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 1, 1, 'Junior Member', 0, 1374895770, 0, 1374933245, 1374946433, 0, 0, 0, 10, 5, '-6', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 45108423, '08-29-1996', '1996-08-29', -1, -1, '75.170.115.180', 0, 1, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 0, '', 0, 0, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, '', '', 0, '', 'vb', '', 0, 0, 1);");
    Last edited by `Tyluur; Sat 27 Jul '13, 2:36pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X