How to insert image in full size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to insert image in full size

In 4.2.0 when click the button "Insert Image", select "From Computer", then choose a file to upload, the inserted image will be shown in thumbnail, is it normal? How can I change it to full size? Thanks!

For the above inserted picture, if I use its attachment id to type something like [attach]1234[/attach], it's also shown as a thumbnail.

Sometimes, it seems that it displays in full size for a short while, if I refresh the page, it would be back to thumbnail again. Very confused.

Comment

Did you check AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Resize Images yet and did you try to set it to 'No' already?
      No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

I think it's a different thing. The resize always works well. The image has the right dimension just displays as thumbnail.

Comment

In 4.2.1 it goes this way.......

AdminCP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options/ scroll down until you come to View Attached Images Inline , choose from the drop down.

Not sure that helps for 4.2.0

Comment

It's the same in 4.2.0, but that option controls attachments added through "Manage Attachments". My question is about using "Insert Image" button. They seem to work in different ways.

DemOnstar, how does it work on your forum if you do as I described?

Comment

Originally posted by hurricane_sh View Post
              DemOnstar, how does it work on your forum if you do as I described?
              I will have to get back to you on that one. As admin, I just tried to upload images of various sizes and it refused all...

Comment

I now get this message....

Code:
                {IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error#2038"]
                Didn't happen before...mmmmmmmmm

Comment

It's a very common operation, maybe it's a temporary error.

Comment

In the wysiwyg editor this works: After inserting the thumbnail select the image and the text surrounding it and click on RemoveFormatting button.

Comment

Let's hope so. It never happened before so I feel compelled to investigate and with my limited knowledge, it may take a while...

Comment

Originally posted by DF031 View Post
                        In the wysiwyg editor this works: After inserting the thumbnail select the image and the text surrounding it and click on RemoveFormatting button.
                        It did make a difference, the image is now shown in full size, but it 's also displayed as attached image in full size, as a result, the image are shown two times, not desirable either. I'm more confused.

Comment